Our handcrafted, Roasted Walnut Oil from California is made following the strict 150 year-old French traditional methods; slowly roasted to perfection, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. Extracted from English walnuts, a.k.a. Persian walnuts, our walnut oil is cholesterol-free and rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. The rich and sophisticated flavor of roasted Californian walnuts is exceptionally tasty and adds an elegant aroma and flavor to salad dressings and baked goods. Although we love it drizzled over grilled or steamed vegetables, leafy winter greens and ravioli, it truly turns simple dishes into incredible show stoppers. it is exceptionally delicious when combined with Raspberry and Pomegranate balsamic.
- Combine with Pomegranate balsamic and an EVOO to dress a shaved brussel sprout salad.
- Drizzle over creamy summer or winter squash soup before serving.
- Combine with your favorite dark balsamic, some Dijon Mustard, and an EVOO to dress a chickpea salad with diced avocado, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes.
- For an unforgettable side dish, use Walnut oil to quickly saute kale and mix it with quinoa, dried cherries (or cranberries), chopped walnuts, and fresh herbs.
- Drizzle over spaghetti squash and top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Use to finish roasted carrot and lentil soup.
- Drizzle over a delicious Middle Eastern dip made with roasted red peppers and walnuts; Muhammara, is a great alternative to hummus!
- Drizzle over butternut squash ravioli and top with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- For a nutty and rich flavor, substitute 1/4 of the oil called for in your favorite olive oil cake recipes with Walnut oil.
Country of Origin: USA (California)
Please note, our multi-purchase discount punch card system is offered only for in-store purchases and is not available for online and phone purchases.