Sea Breeze: Helps relieve tension, anxiety, promotes calmness
How to use our Bath Salt:
- Relaxing Bath - Pour a large handful into a running bath for a relaxing soak.
- Therapy Bath - Pour two large handfuls into the bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Kids Bath - Add one small handful into the bath.
- Pedicure Soak - Sprinkle a small amount into a foot bath to cleanse and soften your feet.
Bath salts benefit your skin in more ways than one. Bath salts, when used in their natural, pure form, contain many beneficial minerals and nutrients that keep your skin smooth, soft, and supple. Some of the minerals found in bath salts include magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromide, and of course, sodium. These minerals are easily absorbed into our pores and are known to cleanse and purify our skin on a molecular level, improving your skin’s radiance, tone, and texture.
- Magnesium helps us fight stress and combat fatigue
- Calcium keeps water retention in check, promotes healthy bones and can help stave off osteoporosis
- Potassium balances moisture levels in the skin
- Bromide soothes tired, sore muscles
- Sodium plays a significant role in managing the balance of lymphatic fluid in our bodies
Bath salts benefit not only our skin, but our entire bodies – from the inside out!