There's nothing much better than biting into a tree ripened fresh peach, except for maybe this jam. We've captured that goodness in each jar for you to savor all year long. A must try – I think you'll agree: everywhere you use it food tastes better.
Ingredients: Peaches, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Citric Acid, Pectin.
Manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts, eggs, and soy.
A delicious blend of Peaches and raspberries on shortbread.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup flour mixture.
2. Lightly grease in 11x7 inch or 9 inch square pan. Press remaining flour mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Spread peach preserves over crust in pan. Dollop raspberry preserves by 1/2 teaspoonful’s over peach preserves. Sprinkle reserved 1 cup flour mixture over preserves. Sprinkle with almonds.
5. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Garnish, if desired.
At Kitchen Kettle we refer to our jars using three standard sizes:
We are required to label our jars with the actual net weight of the contents, rather than the volume. You'll notice our Half Pint jars will vary between 8 ounces and 10 ounces in net weight; our Pint jars range from 16 ounces to 20 ounces in net weight; and our Quart jars weigh between 32 and 36 ounces.
Why do the net weighs vary? Although we use the same size jar, a jam made with chunks of fruit will weigh more than a jelly that's made with just the juice of a fruit.
If you have any questions about our jars sizes, we're happy to help! Give us a call at 800-717-6198 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Peach Jam is delicious. I will be ordering more.
I order twice a year because you cannot get the quality and taste of the jellies and jams at any grocery store. We have found that it is well worth it to us to have an order shipped to us twice a year. If you are not trying Kitchen Kettle it is your loss, I wish we lived closer and had the opportunity to try more of the products offered.
Great company, great products and truly wonderful people to work with. We ordered some promotional jars of jelly and jams and they turned out great.
Always live this jam. The best peach you can buy