Our flavored Cranberry Pear Vinegar is bright and tangy, combining both sour and sweet in perfect harmony. Whisk with your favorite EVOO or Persian Lime olive oil to make a delightful vinaigrette for roasted beets or other root vegetables. A perfect addition to mixed drinks or seltzer water.
- Use to make a delicious cranberry-orange sauce and serve with oven-roasted turkey.
- Reduce and use as a glaze for pork or lamb roasts.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favorite cranberry-apple relish or curried cranberry chutney.
- Combine with Roasted Walnut or Butternut Squash Seed oil to dress your favorite greens.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress steamed asparagus, green beans, or poached salmon.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and toss it with cooked farro mixed with chopped fresh herbs, chickpeas, dried cranberries, and goat cheese.
Country of Origin: Italy
Notes: Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.
Please note, our multi-purchase discount punch card system is offered only for in-store purchases and is not available for online and phone purchases