This beautiful, fruit fused vinegar has everything you would expect from ripe Italian figs blended with our Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base: sweet, sour and jammy notes of red fruit, ripe Italian fig and a hint of plum. This vinegar blends delicate acidity with Italian fig purée achieving the perfect nose and texture meant to complement any salad, cheese plate, relish, or marinade. This classic Mediterranean ingredient shines and exudes unmistakable sweet and fruity flavors. Pair this balsamic with Blood Orange olive oil for a flavorful salad dressing or Garlic olive oil for a sweet and savory pork or steak marinade.
- Brush on cantaloupe or honeydew melon wedges and top with chopped prosciutto and freshly grated cheese.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil and brush on beef, lamb, poultry, or seafood prior to roasting or grilling.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over cooked wild rice, roasted butternut squash, and diced apples for a wonderful harvest bowl.
- Combine with any medium intensity EVOO, then drizzle on a spinach salad with Marcona almonds and grapefruit slices.
- Finish roasted Brussels sprouts with a Fig balsamic drizzle.
- Drizzle over goat cheese and serve with crackers.
Country of Origin: Italy
Please note, our multi-purchase discount punch card system is offered only for in-store purchases and is not available for online and phone purchases.