The dynamic fusion of honey and ginger opens up to perfectly well-balanced savory and sweet flavors. The recipe ideas we get from the aromas of the freshly harvested thousand flower Italian honey kissed by the gentle heat of ginger are as dizzying as the scent of this balsamic. From salads, to noodles, to stir-frys, any Asian inspired dish can benefit from this best selling vinegar. Cold drinks, mulled cider, shrubs, and winter sangria are outstanding when made with Honey & Ginger white balsamic.
- Use to marinate cucumbers or spiralized fresh zucchini before adding to a salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after searing seafood with any Mild Super Premium EVOO or the suggested oil pairings.
- Combine with brown sugar and use to glaze baby back ribs.
- Use in stir-fries by mixing it with Toasted Sesame Seed oil.
- Drizzle to finish steamed or fried rice.
- Combine with Persian Lime or Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over carrots and red beets before grilling.
- Great on kale and arugula salads.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing drink.
Country of Origin: Italy
Please note, our multi-purchase discount punch card system is offered only for in-store purchases and is not available for online and phone purchases.