A Super Premium extra virgin olive oil infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian lemon. The clean body and perfect condition of oil extracted from fresh Italian lemons create an exceptionally versatile olive oil that works beautifully on fresh pasta, grilled fish, roasted vegetables, and salads. Try using it to poach fish; the gentle, low and slow cooking method will turn a simple cut of fish into a silky smooth and gorgeously flavored elegant dish that requires little to no work.
- Use to sear, roast, or grill seafood.
- Combine with a suggested vinegar for a salad dressing or marinade, baste oven-roasted turkey, chicken, or Cornish game hens.
Use to poach center-cuts fish fillets; we especially like it with thicker, meatier fish such as salmon, trout, halibut, and arctic char.
- Use to sauté green beans for Green Beans Almondine.
- Drizzle over grilled zucchini, fennel, asparagus, or baby artichokes.
- Use it to toss pasta primavera, couscous, or farro salad.
- Use to make a deliciously lemony homemade mayonnaise or aioli.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake, muffins, and zucchini bread.
Country of Origin: Spain
Please note, our multi-purchase discount punch card system is offered only for in-store purchases and is not available for online and phone purchases.