There's nothing much better than biting into a tree ripened fresh peach, except for maybe this jam. We've captured that goodness in each jar for you to savor all year long. A must try – I think you'll agree: everywhere you use it food tastes better.
Ingredients: Peaches, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Citric Acid, Pectin.
Manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts, eggs, and soy.
A delicious blend of Peaches and raspberries on shortbread.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup flour mixture.
2. Lightly grease in 11x7 inch or 9 inch square pan. Press remaining flour mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Spread peach preserves over crust in pan. Dollop raspberry preserves by 1/2 teaspoonful’s over peach preserves. Sprinkle reserved 1 cup flour mixture over preserves. Sprinkle with almonds.
5. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Garnish, if desired.
I purchased this peach jam and this is by far the Best Peach Jam EVER made! Love it!
Description This combination of flavors seems to only get better as the days grow colder....
Description Many years ago it was decided to blend our apple jelly with black raspberries....
Description Imagine our apricot jam full of chunks of apricots spread thickly on a piece...
Want to be the first to hear about new products, mouth-watering recipes, and special offers?
Leave us your e-mail, we would "relish" keeping in touch with you!