Pomegranate is a perpetual favorite; its distinctive flavor and versatility make it ideal for a wide array of foods. The delicate flavor of pomegranate is both tart and sweet, characteristics that perfectly complement the Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base. This vinegar is sweet and succulent, with a velvety rich texture that pairs beautifully with Persian Lime olive oil for basting roasted Brussels sprouts or with leafy greens. Excellent as a glaze for lamb, it also makes an incredible reduction that is delicious over salmon or when drizzled over fresh fruits.
- Use to caramelize red or cipollini onions.
- Combine with Persian Lime, Italian Lemon, or Basil olive oil, serve over salad greens topped with nuts, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and caramelized red onions.
- Combine with Basil oil and use to marinate lamb or duck.
- Reduce in a saucepan then drizzle over duck or chicken.
- Mix 4 parts homemade strawberry syrup to 1 part Pomegranate balsamic to make a fantastic shrub mixer.
- Try it in your favorite cranberry relish or marmalade.
- Whisk it with Harissa olive oil and drizzle it over oven roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Add to stewed Turkish eggplant.
- Use in lieu of wine vinegar in Caponata, the Sicilian sweet and sour version of ratatouille.
Country of Origin: Italy
Please note, our multi-purchase discount punch card system is offered only for in-store purchases and is not available for online and phone purchases.