The creamy, sweet apple butter you love spiced up with cinnamon and cloves. Savor the flavor of Fall anytime of year with this spread!
Ingredients: Apples, Sugar, Spices.
Manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts, eggs, and soy.
Featured Recipe: Autumn Apple Butter Bars
Our very own Kristine Grego created this recipe for the 2012 Tailgating Festival here at Kitchen Kettle for a cooking demo, and visitors loved it!
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour 13x9x2 baking pan.
2. Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, beat butter, granulated sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy.
4. At low speed, beat in flour mixture (in fourths) alternately with buttermilk (in thirds), beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
5. Stir in apple butter; mix well.
6. Pour butter into prepared pan; bake 50 minutes, or until surface springs back when gently pressed.
7. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool thoroughly on rack.
8. To serve, cut into 12 squares; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
At Kitchen Kettle we refer to our jars using three standard sizes:
We are required to label our jars with the actual net weight of the contents, rather than the volume. You'll notice our Half Pint jars will vary between 8 ounces and 10 ounces in net weight; our Pint jars range from 16 ounces to 20 ounces in net weight; and our Quart jars weigh between 32 and 36 ounces.
Why do the net weighs vary? Although we use the same size jar, a jam made with chunks of fruit will weigh more than a jelly that's made with just the juice of a fruit.
If you have any questions about our jars sizes, we're happy to help! Give us a call at 800-717-6198 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have never been disappointing and anything that I order from kettle kitchen. Everything they sell is amazing
Spiced Apple Butter
FABULOUS! I love it ! I also love kitchen kettle village! Wish I were there now!
Great service. Came on time. Love the spiced apple butter.
It tastes amazing on toast and makes for a better tasting breakfast.