Our newest product that is the perfect mix of apples and spices, sure to be a favorite this fall season.
Ingredients: Apples, Sugar, Spices.
Manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts, eggs, and soy.
Featured Recipe: Autumn Apple Butter Bars
Our very own Kristine Grego created this recipe for the 2012 Tailgating Festival here at Kitchen Kettle for a cooking demo, and visitors loved it!
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour 13x9x2 baking pan.
2. Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, beat butter, granulated sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy.
4. At low speed, beat in flour mixture (in fourths) alternately with buttermilk (in thirds), beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
5. Stir in apple butter; mix well.
6. Pour butter into prepared pan; bake 50 minutes, or until surface springs back when gently pressed.
7. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool thoroughly on rack.
8. To serve, cut into 12 squares; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Description Made with local apples and apple cider by a local company in a time-honored...
Description For those of you who must watch your sugars due to diet restrictions or...
Description This grilling sauce is filled with barbecue flavor and just enough apple sweetness for...
Want to be the first to hear about new products, mouth-watering recipes, and special offers?
Leave us your e-mail, we would "relish" keeping in touch with you!